prayer 2026.7.22

 I am protected and blessed by heaven divine team, holyspirits and my dear ancesstors.  

calling my light soultribe

calling my light soultribe

calling my light soultribe

calling my destiny helper

calling my destiny helper

calling my destiny helper

my divine connection is protected by divine power.

I reclaim all my power back.

I reclaim everything stolen back, known or unknown, seen or unseen, it can't be used as weapon against me or for personal gain without my conscent.

My aura is shielded by St.Michale's sword, no one is allowed to penetrate my aura or orbit, to manipulate my abundance, vitality, health or beauty.

It is blocked through sex magic or any witchcraft or blood rituals to steal my sacral chakra energy or abundance.  any destiny, energy swap or wealth transfer is blocked.  

My divine marriage is locked in by divine power.  It is blocked to steal, delay or sabotage, interfere through any dark force or physical evil activities.

My partnerships, opportunities, success of career, wealth are protected. 

All karmic souls trying to sabotage my divine path, stole my physical, spiritual and divine inheritance is punished with death penalty, cursed with generational poverty.

All past karmic cycles are completely closed.  I decline to reopen closed cycle, whatever it is through dark forces or physical threats.

I command the karmic in-laws who stole my inheritance to be sentenced immediately, and return what they stole with compensation.  It is a serious crime to violate my birthright.  I particularly command to deliver death penalty to the karmic aunt, uncle and sibling, and sister-in-law, brother-in-law who are invovled in corruption and thefts many times.

I have not received my returned inheritance because of corrupted official who took bribes from my in-laws and stole form internal system. I command a judgement on this instantly for justice.

namaste

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7