A Petition for Divine Intervention and Restoration 2026.6.26

 

A Petition for Divine Intervention and Restoration

"With a heart full of gratitude, I honor my ancestors, TMH, and my divine team. I thank you for the unconditional love, the protection, and the blessings that have sustained me thus far. I know I am never alone, and I trust in your guidance.

I now bring my petition before you, seeking a miracle of justice and restoration.

  • The Petition for Release: I ask that the resources, assets, and inheritances that have been illegally withheld from me by those driven by hate be released immediately. They have been blocked by malice, but I call upon the power of the divine to remove every human, legal, and energetic barrier that stands between me and what is rightfully mine.

  • The Opening of Paths: Because I am blocked from standard communication and my partnerships have been compromised by dark forces, I ask for a supernatural clearing. Intervene in the physical realm to dismantle the obstacles that the court house and the 'haters' have erected. I request that these doors be forced open by truth and divine timing, and that any opposition be neutralized instantly.

  • A Request for a Miracle: I am standing at a crossroads. I ask for a miracle to occur overnight—a shift in circumstances that renders the current burdens and delays obsolete. Grant me the breakthrough I need to transition into my new life, free from the weight of these stolen resources and sabotaged connections.

  • Total Protection: I ask that you hold a shield around me that is impervious to further attack. Protect my peace, my resolve, and my path as I move forward. Let the justice that is due to me manifest in tangible, undeniable ways.

I surrender this struggle into your hands, knowing that while the obstacles seem large to me, they are nothing to the power of the divine and the wisdom of my ancestors. I am ready to receive. I am ready to move. I am ready for my new beginning.

It is done. So be it."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7