prayer 2026.6.24
I am ready to receive for all the blessings TMH ordained to me with gratitute.
I reclaim all my power back
I reclaim my birthright.
I reclaim everything stolen back; known or unknown, seen or unseen, it can't be used against me as weapon or for their personal gain without my consent. particularly, my time, my love, my joy, my talents, my gifts, my abilities, my intellect, my abundance, my spiritual and physical wealth, my health, my wisdom, my success in every aspect, my natural conseling and healing abilities, every fragment of my energy and desetiny are projected and sealed by the heaven and free from all evils.
My peace, abundance is projected. My divine connection is protected. all aspect of my journey in my path with calling from Heaven is projected by heaven. all evils, dark entities, dark forces, trying to interfere or sabotage is backfired instantly to the source with amplified boomerang.
For those past karmic flames, friends or in-laws, corrupted officials are under the fire of divine justice, everyone involved in stealing from divine being is under very bery bad karma for their repetitive crimes in matrix or spiritually.
all dark magic is blocked whatever is to delay, or block or any bad intentions put onto me from my new timeline. I am in serious attitute on performing my mission to my God Father and Divine Team, and free from any dark disturbance with bad intentions.
I wish peace to my deceased loved ones who left me wealth to secure my stabilities and I appreciate their love to my divine path, and I will bless our bloodline with great reputation and dedicate to distribute good deeds to those who needs my help with the glory and grace to TMH, divine team, any my ancesstors.
all enemies oppositions, corrupted officials are doomed for their crimes spiritually and physically, they must pay the pipes immediately and removed out of my way to my divine path.
留言
張貼留言