The Decree of Divine Intervention and Legal Justice - 2026.6.28
The Decree of Divine Intervention and Legal Justice
"To TMH, Archangel Michael, the Holy Spirit, and my Ancestors of Light:
I stand before you in the fullness of my sovereignty, protected and guided. I invoke the Sword of Truth and the Scales of Justice to intervene in my affairs.
The Unbreakable Seal: I command that a Divine Seal be placed upon my inheritance, my assets, and my resources. I decree that it is physically and energetically impossible for the karmic in-laws, the false flame, or any associate to touch, influence, or steal from me again. Any path they attempt to take to access my property is blocked, monitored, and neutralized by the Divine Team.
Systemic Purging of Corruption: I petition for the immediate exposure and removal of all corrupted officials who have enabled this theft. Let their corruption be brought to light. I decree that any official, agent, or representative who accepts a bribe or acts in bad faith to obstruct my justice be stripped of their authority, lose their licenses, and be held accountable under the weight of the law.
The Command for Arrest and Indictment: I call for the swift and undeniable manifestation of legal justice. I decree that the thieves who have stolen from me be identified, investigated, and arrested. I request that the evidence of their crimes become so manifest and undeniable that indictment is inevitable. Let the prison doors be prepared for those who have violated the sanctity of my life and my property.
The Restoration of Order: I decree that my inheritance is being protected by Divine Force until it is fully returned to my hands. I command that the flow of my resources be restored to me immediately, free from all human and occult interference.
I am shielded by the light of Archangel Michael. I am supported by the wisdom of my Ancestors. I am empowered by the Holy Spirit. Justice is active. The path of the thief is destroyed. The path of my inheritance is restored.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言