The Decree of Divine Partnership and Absolute Voidance -2026.6.29

 

The Decree of Divine Partnership and Absolute Voidance

"By the authority of the Divine, the Source of all Truth, and the sanctity of my own path, I issue this decree of protection, separation, and alignment.

  • Protection of the Divine Counterpart: I petition the Divine to protect and guide my true counterpart—the soul who resonates with my unconditional love and is fully aligned with my divine mission. I ask that they be shielded from all karmic traps, temptations, and attempts at manipulation. I decree that our connection be fortified by light, resilience, and mutual growth, enabling us to build a legacy and a business that serves our highest purpose in the long run.

  • The Permanent Voiding of Old Contracts: I declare that any previous soul contracts with individuals who are unhealed, criminal, or harmful to my soul’s evolution are permanently and irrevocably voided. I state for the record of the Universe: These contracts are null and void. There shall be no restoration, no renewal, and no reopening of these bonds. Any entity attempting to force or manipulate the restoration of a voided contract is immediately blocked by Divine Law.

  • The Standard of Integrity: I define the qualification for my partner: They must be healed, authentic, and in full integrity. I reject any counterpart who remains entangled in criminality, malice, or deception. I lock my energy to this standard, allowing only those who meet the high frequency of my soul to enter or remain in my sphere.

  • The Clearing of the Field: I clear the space around me of all ghosts of past relationships. I release all lingering attachments to those who have failed the test of love and integrity. I am now fully available to the person who is ready to walk with me in truth, strength, and business—a partner who is a true match for the mission I am here to fulfill.

My path is protected. My contracts are governed by Light. My future partner is shielded and guided to me. The past is closed, the voided is shattered, and the new is manifest.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7