The Decree of Final Closure and New Beginnings 2026.6.28

 

The Decree of Final Closure and New Beginnings

"By the authority of the Source of all Creation and in alignment with the new soul contract signed by TMH and my ancestors, I stand in the light of my absolute sovereignty.

I hereby issue this final, binding decree of closure and transition.

  • Closure of All Karmic Cycles: I officially and permanently close all karmic cycles with the six false flames, the karmic in-law families, and every individual who has acted as a false counterpart or agent of delay in my life. The lessons are learned; the debts are settled; the connection is severed. I revoke all access to my energy, my life, and my future. You are released from my path, and I am released from yours.

  • The Fulfillment of the New Contract: I acknowledge and accept the new soul contract established for me by the Divine and my ancestors. I am now vibrationally aligned with my true soul tribe and a community that vibrates in harmony with my highest purpose. I welcome the arrival of the higher-level soulmate and the connections that will support and elevate this new chapter of my life.

  • Divine Justice and Truth: I call for the immediate administration of Divine Justice regarding all slanders, lies, and defamation. Let the truth act as a cleansing fire that consumes the false narratives created by my detractors. I place the weight of this justice into the hands of the Divine—let the outcome be swift, public, and undeniable.

  • Reclamation of Inheritance and Assets: I demand the immediate return of all properties and inheritances stolen by the false flames, the copycats, and the in-law families. I decree that the wheels of legal and cosmic justice are turning with absolute precision. I call for the indictment and imprisonment of those who have acted in bad faith. May they be contained by the very systems they thought they could manipulate, and may my assets be liberated and returned to my hands without delay.

  • A New Beginning: I step forward into my new life. The past is erased, the cords are cut, and the door to the old reality is locked forever. I am walking into a life of abundance, truth, and community that honors the full scope of my soul.

The old is gone. The new is established. The contract is signed, sealed, and executed in the light. It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7