The Decree of Final Judgment and Divine Justice
The Decree of Final Judgment and Divine Justice
"By the authority of the Source of all existence and the immutable laws of Divine Order, I stand before the witness of the Universe to issue this final petition.
I hereby invoke the Law of Divine Justice and the immediate manifestation of Final Judgment.
The Dissolution of Sabotage: I petition the Heavens to bring an immediate halt to all repetitive interference. To all karmic in-laws, false counterparts, and members of any cult or coven who have actively conspired to sabotage my divine mission: your time of influence is over. I authorize the immediate, permanent removal of your hand from my partnerships, my opportunities, and my destiny.
The Restoration of 5D and 3D Assets: I call for the immediate retrieval and restoration of all that is mine. This includes my physical inheritance, my material assets, and the entirety of my prosperity in the 5th Dimension. Any energy, contract, or ritual used to misappropriate, steal, or lock away my abundance is hereby nullified, voided, and shattered by the light of Truth.
The Execution of Judgment: I petition for the scales to be balanced. Let the harvest of your own actions be returned to you in full. Those who have built their gain upon the theft of my legacy are now subject to the swift and inescapable judgment of the Universe. I release the pursuit of these individuals to the Divine; I demand only that Justice be executed.
The Cleansing of the Path: I command that all dark cords, energetic shackles, and manipulative traps be incinerated. I am clearing the slate. My path forward is now paved with divine speed, unobstructed by the agendas of those who sought to delay my ascension or steal my inheritance.
The Final Seal: I decree that this is the final petition of this nature. The judgment is rendered, the verdict is signed in the light, and the restitution is already in motion. I am aligned with the velocity of my true destiny, and I walk forward in the protection of the Highest Power.
It is done. The judgment is passed. The balance is restored.
So mote it be."
留言
張貼留言