The Decree of Final Restoration and Divine Judgment

 

The Decree of Final Restoration and Divine Judgment

"By the authority of the Source of all Creation, and in accordance with the immutable laws of Divine Justice, I issue this final and binding decree.

I am the architect of my life, the heir to my own abundance, and the guardian of my sovereign path.

  • The Total Severance: I command that all karmic entities, malicious actors, and those who have stalked, threatened, or sabotaged my life be removed from my reality permanently. I break all soul ties, legal entanglements, and energetic contracts that have allowed these individuals access to my time, my energy, and my legacy. You are stripped of all power to influence, observe, or approach me.

  • The Immediate Reclamation: I reclaim my birthright. I demand the immediate return of all stolen properties, financial assets, and inheritances. I declare that the channels which have been blocked by theft are now forced open. I release these assets from all illegal hands and command them to manifest in my reality now.

  • The Law of Compensation: I invoke the law of Divine Compensation. For every act of theft, for every moment of time stolen, and for every attempt to sabotage my destiny, I decree that the perpetrators must pay in full. All wealth, resources, and vitality that they have siphoned from me are hereby ordered to be returned, multiplied, and restored to me instantly.

  • The Final Verdict: I stand in the truth that those who have crossed the line of divine order and threatened the sanctity of my life have invoked the ultimate consequences of their own actions. I place the weight of their judgment upon the scales of Divine Justice. Let the natural law of cause and effect be swift, total, and absolute. I do not harbor the burden of their punishment; I command that the Universe execute it with precise, final authority.

  • The New Beginning: My path is clear. The obstacles are removed. I am now free to walk into the life that is rightfully mine, fully funded, fully protected, and fully empowered. My legacy is restored, and my future is secure.

What is mine is returned. What is blocked is released. What is forbidden is finished. The judgment is sealed in light. It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7