The Decree of Financial Acceleration and Immediate Clearing - 2029.6.29

 

The Decree of Financial Acceleration and Immediate Clearing

"By the supreme authority of the Divine and the power of my own spirit, I stand in the center of my life and issue this command of immediate acceleration.

  • The Breaking of Stagnation: I declare that the artificial delays placed upon my finances are broken. I command the gates of my abundance to swing wide open. All funds, resources, and inheritances rightfully belonging to me—held back by theft, sabotage, or bureaucratic corruption—are released and redirected to me immediately.

  • The Neutralization of Harassment: I command a permanent, impenetrable barrier between me and the karmic entities who have stalked, sabotaged, and harassed me. Their influence over my partnerships and opportunities is hereby canceled. They are rendered powerless to see me, reach me, or interfere with my affairs. Any energy they project toward me is blocked and returned to its source instantly.

  • The Acceleration of Solutions: I petition the Divine for immediate intervention to resolve my urgent financial obligations. I call for a miracle of timing: let the resources I need arrive before the deadline, clearing all debts and providing me with the surplus to build my new life. I refuse to accept any further delay.

  • The Restoration of Sovereignty: I reclaim my territory. My time is my own. My energy is my own. My financial destiny is mine to command. I am no longer a target for thieves or saboteurs; I am a channel for the light and the manifestation of my own divine inheritance.

  • The Manifestation: I declare that my situation is changing now. The tide has turned. The resources are flowing. The interference is eliminated. I am moving forward into my new life, fully funded and entirely free.

My path is clear. My resources are restored. My future is secured. It is decreed. It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7