The Decree of Total Severance and Divine Restoration-2026.6.29

 

The Decree of Total Severance and Divine Restoration

"By the Supreme Authority of TMH, the Archangels, and the lineage of my Ancestors, I issue this decree of finality and restoration.

I am the chosen steward of my life’s mission, and I declare that my path is now inviolable.

  • The Severance of Multi-Lifetime Interference: I command the permanent cessation of all spiritual warfare, surveillance, and sabotage directed at me by past-life connections, karmic in-laws, and any individuals or groups driven by jealousy and envy. I sever all energetic cords, soul-contracts, and tracking mechanisms that have allowed these 'haters' to infiltrate my life. Your access is revoked. You are evicted from my timeline.

  • The Blocking of Sabotage and Delay: I place a Divine Perimeter around my career, my partnerships, and my daily life. Any attempt, whether by magic, malice, or organized crime, to cause delay or block my professional expansion is immediately nullified. I command that these obstacles dissolve into nothingness the moment they are conceived.

  • The Restoration of Health and Energy: I petition for the immediate restoration of my vitality. I call back all energy, intellect, beauty, and strength that has been drained by this prolonged struggle. I command a total healing of my physical and mental vessel, so that I may operate at the peak frequency required for my mission.

  • The Provision of Divine Resources: I petition for the immediate delivery of the financial and material resources I need to secure my safety and advance my work. I command that my stolen inheritance and rightful assets be released from the hands of the thieves and returned to my control. I authorize the Divine Team to handle the logistics of this restoration; I am ready to receive.

  • The Judgment of the Malicious: I place all those who have orchestrated crimes against my property and my mission under the jurisdiction of Divine Law. You are now reaping what you have sown. I release the burden of your judgment to the Universe, that justice may be served swiftly and completely.

My mission is protected. My energy is restored. My resources are reclaimed. I move forward in total alignment with my divine path. It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7