A Decree for Financial stability and incoming flow Restoration and Divine Protection - 2026.7.9

A Decree for Financial Restoration and Divine Protection

"In the name of the Divine, I stand firmly in my truth and reclaim my financial sovereignty. I acknowledge the Light that flows through me and governs my life. I decree that my finances are now sealed and protected from all interference, discord, and external malice.

I release all fear, anger, and feelings of victimhood. I sever any energetic ties or attempts to influence my prosperity, replacing them with a shield of clarity, wisdom, and abundance. I call upon the Holy Spirit to bring divine order to my resources, to clear the path of all obstacles, and to align my actions with prosperity.

I am the steward of my life. My financial foundation is stable, secure, and constantly growing. I invite immediate restoration and clarity, trusting that the flow of abundance is being corrected and protected right now. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7