decree 2026.7.24

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, and the Universal Laws of Divine Justice, I issue this definitive decree for the immediate expulsion of my enemies, the absolute retrieval of my resources, and the summoning of my true destiny helpers.

  • The Severance and Expulsion of the 7th Karmic: I permanently sever all ties, resonance, and energetic links with the 7th karmic soulmate and all associated enemies. Their harassment, dark force manipulation, and interference in my relationships, partnerships, and career are hereby terminated. You are stripped of all access to my field. Begone from my timeline.

  • The Invalidation of Theft and Mimicry: I declare that all stolen ideas, copied innovations, and hijacked intellectual property are recognized by the Universe as belonging solely to me. I strip the profit, the momentum, and the leverage away from those who stole them. They are living on borrowed, unrighteous energy that is now recalled.

  • The Immediate Reclamation of Stolen Resources: I issue a sovereign recall of all my money, assets, energy, and resources that have been wrongfully taken, blocked, or redirected. Let the scales of justice balance immediately. The artificial lack imposed upon me is shattered, and my stolen abundance is extracted from their hands, purified, and returned to my current life with immediate financial and material restoration.

  • The Arrival of the Destiny Helper: I petition the Universe to dispatch my true destiny helper—a guardian, an ally, and a co-creator of absolute integrity—to stand with me, build with me, and work alongside me. Let our paths cross in divine timing to establish our mutual success, outshine all corruption, and anchor my true mission into physical reality.

  • The Installation of Absolute Peace and Justice: I command a total firewall of divine protection around my life. My enemies are permanently removed, legally and spiritually handcuffed by divine order, and unable to see, reach, or impact me ever again. I step into absolute peace, unhindered expansion, and triumphant abundance.

The thieves are cast out. My resources are returned. My destiny helper is here. I am restored, protected, and living in absolute peace and victory.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7