decree of absolute firewalling, psychic defense with immediate resource retrieval - 20260720-2
"By the supreme authority of TMH, the Holy Spirit, and the collective strength of my Ancestors, I issue this definitive petition and decree of absolute firewalling, psychic defense, and immediate resource retrieval.
The Total Silencing of the Noise: I command that all psychic chatter, manipulative projections, dark-ritual interference, and energetic harassment from these entities, covens, and individuals be instantly silenced. I turn off the frequency. Your voices, your monitoring, and your interference are completely blocked from my awareness.
The Invalidation of the Dharma-Karma Swap: I reject and nullify any and all attempts to execute a 'soul swap,' energy hijack, or dharma-karma trade. My divine blueprint, my sacred path, my spiritual gifts, and my high frequency belong exclusively to me. I forbid any dark entity or operator from tethering their debris to my soul or stealing the spiritual harvest of my life's work.
The Demolition of the Gatekeeping: I command the immediate dismantling of every gate, barrier, and artificial blockage erected against my blessings, my partnerships, my career opportunities, and my networks. All doors of alignment that have been illegally sealed are now forced wide open by the power of the Holy Spirit.
The Immediate Return of All Stolen Resources: I issue an immediate, non-negotiable recall of all stolen assets, financial potentials, energy, vitality, network connections, and blessings. I command that every single piece of my stolen life force be extracted from their storage containers, purified in the fires of the Holy Spirit, and instantly returned to my current timeline of life now.
The Divine Execution of Justice and Isolation: I place these persistent attackers under the immediate judgment and containment of the Divine. You are stripped of all jurisdiction over my life. The perimeter is locked, sealed, and guarded by celestial fire. I am entirely inaccessible to you.
The noise is silenced. The swap is rejected. The gatekeeping is broken. My resources are returned. My timeline is secured. My path is completely clear.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言