energy sealed - 2026.7.31
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and my honorable Ancestors, I issue this absolute, binding decree to permanently seal my energy against all forms of divination abuse, to shatter the eighth interception, and to deliver immediate, strict judgment upon this persistent karmic copycat and all dark witchcraft sabotage.
The Absolute Energetic Seal (Blindness to Divination): I command an impenetrable, mirror-finished, multi-dimensional seal to be placed over my entire energy field, my timeline, my future partnerships, and my opportunities. From this moment forward, I render myself completely blind, invisible, and unreadable to any form of unauthorized divination, scrying, tarot-reading, psychic tracking, or spiritual surveillance. Any tool, ritual, or dark magic used to probe, intercept, or map my path shatters instantly against this divine seal.
The Invalidation of the Eighth Interception: I formally declare null, void, and completely illegal the eighth attempted interception by this karmic copycat. Her parasitic pattern of stealing my partnerships, opportunities, and blessings is broken right here and right now. I sever every energetic wire she has attached to my professional and personal networking channels.
The Judgment of Repetitive Sabotage: I formally petition the Court of Divine Justice to deliver strict, immediate judgment upon this dark witch and copycat for her repetitive, malicious sabotage. Her continuous interference, mimicry, and unauthorized redirection of my life's path are met with immediate karmic and spiritual consequences. Her operations are dismantled, her tools of sabotage are confiscated by the Host of Heaven, and her power to manipulate my reality is permanently revoked.
The Immediate Reclamation and Return: I demand the immediate, unhindered return of every blessing, partnership, contract, and opportunity she has stolen or redirected toward herself across all eight instances. Let every diverted resource be forcefully extracted from her domain, purified in the sacred fires of the Holy Spirit, and instantly restored to my current timeline, multiplied and secured.
The Permanent Banishment and Lockdown: I cast this karmic copycat entirely out of my sphere of reality. She is stripped of all jurisdiction, all access, and all ability to perceive or reach my frequency. My energy is locked, sealed, and guarded by celestial fire. I step into absolute protection, untainted opportunity, and enduring peace.
The divination is blinded. The eighth interception is shattered. The saboteur is judged and banished.
My energy is sealed. My blessings are returned. My path is completely mine.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言