final decree to oliterate wicked karmic to block my blessings - 2026.7.29

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, and the collective strength of my Ancestors, I issue this absolute and final decree to obliterate every wicked, demonic blockade placed upon my generational wealth, and to permanently quarantine and banish this karmic saboteur from my life.

  • The Demolition of Generational Wealth Blockades: I command the immediate shattering and vaporization of every curse, spell, energetic clamp, and artificial gate erected out of jealousy to lock up, withhold, or delay my generational wealth and ancestral inheritance. The storehouses of my abundance are forcefully unlocked, unsealed, and opened wide by Divine authority.

  • The Total Severance of the Parasitic Conduit: I cut, burn, and dissolve every dark, demonic cord, tether, and energetic pipeline this karmic has attached to my financial stream. Her ability to monitor, intercept, siphon, or redirect my blessings, my wealth, and my hard-earned resources is permanently severed, deleted, and rendered completely null and void.

  • The Reversal and Return of the Harvest: I invoke the Divine Law of Just Return. Everything she has attempted to steal, block, or redirect from my life is instantly recalled, purified in the fires of the Holy Spirit, and restored to my timeline with immediate, multiplying abundance. Let the lack she attempted to impose upon me be flipped entirely onto her own domain.

  • The Absolute Banishment and Energetic Quarantine: I cast this demonic karmic completely out of my energy field, my space, and my life permanently. I close every door, window, and portal against her. She is stripped of all jurisdiction, all access, and all visibility to my frequency. She is completely locked out of my reality forever.

  • The Sealing of My Sovereign Abundance: I seal my financial stream, my assets, and my future within an impenetrable fortress of Divine Light. My generational wealth flows freely, purely, and directly to me, unhindered and untouched by any outside malice. I step into absolute financial freedom, divine protection, and uncompromised peace.

The wealth blockades are smashed. The thief is permanently banished. My generational abundance is fully restored.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition