i reclaim the past karmics removed completely - 2026.7.25

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, and the Host of Heaven, I issue this absolute and final decree of complete spiritual quarantine and permanent expulsion.

  • The Absolute Erasure of Energetic Access: I permanently close, seal, and obliterate every door, window, portal, and tether that has ever allowed any past karmic—including all past karmics, past connections, and toxic entities—to access, monitor, or influence my spiritual journey. Your presence in my energetic field is completely terminated.

  • The Expulsion from My Timeline: I command these past karmics to be entirely removed and swept out from my personal timeline, my soul evolution, and my sacred space. You have no part in my path, no right to my lessons, and no jurisdiction over my spiritual evolution from this moment forward.

  • The Revocation of All Karmic Accolades and Soul Contracts: I officially dissolve, tear up, and burn away every remaining karmic contract, soul tie, and unfinished lesson binder associated with these individuals. I declare our shared karmic account closed, balanced, and settled for all eternity.

  • The Installation of the Spiritual Lockdown: I establish an impenetrable, absolute barrier of Divine Fire around my entire spiritual architecture. Any past karmic who attempts to look back, reach out, or project energy toward me will hit an unyielding wall of divine rejection, instantly blinding and deafening them to my frequency.

  • The Declaration of Pristine Sovereignty: My spiritual journey is entirely my own, clean, pure, and walk-free. I am detached from their illusions, their dramas, and their interference. I move forward into my higher dimensions completely unencumbered, shining in my own uncompromised light.



The past karmics are permanently removed. They have no power over any part of my destiny, my abundance, my health, my connections, my partnerships, my opportunities, my fame, my families, my marriage, my lineage etc. My spiritual journey is exclusively mine.


I am sovereign, detached, and completely free.


It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7