prayer 2026.7.17-3
I reclaim all my power back
I reclaim everything stolen back, known or unknown, seen or unseen, it can't be used as weapons against me or for personal gain without my conscent.
I fulfilled all karmic contracts. No any karmic is authorized to drag me back into any karmic cycle or restrict me for my talents or success in career or divine path. Any entity or energy violated the spiritual law, trying to delay, block interfere my path, i command a death penalty to be executed to the wicked energy or entity.
whatever the karmics stole from me, whatever it is physical or spiritual assets, they must be returned with compensation within this lifetime. All death magic against me, must pay for the price this lifetime.
Please holyspirit keep blocking all past karmic soulmates, copycats, in-laws away from my current new timeline. They are not allowed to approach me in whatever reason. Their dark magic must be shielded away from interfering my business in love, relationships, opportunities, career, divine path...etc.
I only consider healthy, stable relationship and community people. My core friend zone will be limited to healthy friends only.
Namaste
留言
張貼留言