prayer 2026.7.23
By the supreme authority of TMH, the Holy Spirit, and the Host of Heaven, I issue this absolute and binding decree to shatter every delay, blockage, and dark magic interference targeting my divine union, my happiness, and my life.
The Revocation of Delay: I declare that the cycle of manufactured delays, stalling tactics, and endless roadblocks engineered by my karmic exes, karmic friends, and karmic families is terminated right now. Time is realigned to my divine blueprint. All artificial waiting periods imposed by dark magic or malicious intent are hereby dissolved.
The Demolition of Dark Magic Interferences: I command that all spells, hexes, curses, and dark magic rituals cast to disrupt, postpone, or sabotage my divine union be instantly neutralized, unraveled, and turned to ash. No weapon formed against my sacred partnership shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against it in judgment is condemned.
The Smashing of Boundary Blockages: I shatter every wall, barrier, and gatekeeper placed between my divine union and its physical manifestation. The pathways are cleared, opened, and illuminated by the Holy Spirit.
The Return of Stolen Momentum: I reclaim all the time, energy, and forward momentum that these individuals have attempted to steal from my life's timeline. Everything they have delayed is restored, accelerated, and brought into immediate physical alignment.
The Final Separation: I permanently cut all energetic, emotional, and spiritual tethers linking me to these karmic interlopers. They have no jurisdiction over my heart, my future, or my relationship. My divine union is sealed, protected, and moving forward unimpeded.
The delay is broken. The blockages are smashed. The path to my divine union is wide open.
It is done. It is done. It is done.
留言
張貼留言