prayers 2026.7.11-6
To TMH, Archangels, Holyspirits, my ancesstors,
I decline to reconcile with 7th soulmate/TF, since he is in karmic energy and also deeply involved with my Ops.
Please my ancesstors keep block this karmic TF to approach me any more. He is now allowed to approach me. He is weak-minded, unhealed, arrogant, immatured, easily tempted, failed all tests with temptation and integrity, so there's no reason for me to reconnect with him to move forward together with my calling.
I am always looking for a peaceful happy life. I appreciate TMH grant me a guardian angel as a protector and provider, but this karmic TF is not qualified. I will be not at peace if I reconcile with him since he is full of drama with all kinds of women, and that is not what I need. I am much more looking for new soulmate who can fulfill my needs and mission together, to bring me a peaceful happy life. Please holyspirit do not send more narcissist to me any more ! I am really tired!
please holyspirit help restore my creative talents stolen by the karmic copycat. It seems she stole many of my talents, including my voice etc
Namaste.
留言
張貼留言