protection of my 5D assets - 2026.7.31
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and my honorable Ancestors, I issue this definitive and binding decree for the absolute protection of my 5D spiritual assets, the immediate judgment of all energy vampires, and the total restoration of everything that has been wrongfully taken from me.
The Invicible Shield of 5D Assets: I place an absolute, impenetrable, and self-repairing seal of Divine Light around my entire multi-dimensional estate. My 5D spiritual assets—including my star soul essence, my divine contracts, my original blueprint, my creative genius, my innate talents, and my high-frequency intellect—are locked away in the treasury of Heaven. No energy vampire, dark entity, or karmic interloper can touch, view, mirror, or harvest them ever again.
The Immediate Judgment of the Energy Vampires: I summon all perpetrators who have leeched off my life force, manipulated my time, and drained my physical and spiritual strength to the Court of Divine Justice. I petition for immediate and strict judgment upon their actions. Their operations are dismantled, their artificial siphon systems are crushed, and their ability to draw power from my existence is permanently terminated.
The Unconditional Recall of Stolen Essence: I issue a sovereign, non-negotiable recall of all my stolen resources. I command the immediate return of my stolen time, my hijacked creativity, my redirected talents, my intellectual properties, my physical strength, my stolen abundance, and every fragment of my star soul and divine contracts. Let every ounce of my energy be extracted from their storage vaults, purified in the sacred fires of the Holy Spirit, and instantly restored to my current timeline in its highest, most pristine state.
The Reversal of the Drain: I invoke the Law of Divine Compensation and Return. Every resource they have unjustly taken is multiplied and restored to my domain, while the energetic debts, karmic weight, and consequences of their parasitism are snapped back onto their own systems. Let the drought they forced upon me be replaced by an unstoppable flood of divine restoration.
The Sealing of the Treasury: My energetic field, my mind, my body, and my multi-dimensional blueprint are completely restored, sealed, and guarded by celestial fire. I am fully reclaimed, entirely replenished, and walking forward in absolute sovereignty, power, and abundance.
The 5D assets are secured. The energy vampires are judged. All stolen property is fully restored.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言