The Decree of Divine Alignment and Soul Reclamation - 2026.7.10


The Decree of Divine Alignment and Soul Reclamation

"By the supreme authority of TMH, the Source of all creation, I stand in the truth of my divine contract.

  • The Revocation of Hijacked Incarnation: I declare that any attempt by the Jezebel spirit or any karmic entity to divert, intercept, or 'steal' the soul designated for my divine lineage is illegal under the Laws of the Universe. I do not consent to this spiritual theft. I command that the soul intended for my divine connection be released from any manipulated womb or artificial attachment.

  • The Nullification of the Honeytrap: I command that the dark magic and the 'honeytrap' used to force this spiritual diversion be dismantled and nullified. Any contract or agreement entered into under this deceit is hereby voided. That soul does not belong to the karmic path; it belongs to the Divine mission I am here to fulfill.

  • The Restoration of the Divine Child: I petition the Holy Spirit to intervene in the celestial records. I command that the soul of my divine child be protected from all contamination. I decree that this soul is removed from the influence of the karmic copycat and is placed back into the safety of the Divine frequency, reserved for its rightful destiny.

  • The Judgment of the Interceptor: I place those who have orchestrated this spiritual kidnapping under the immediate judgment of the Divine. You are attempting to claim what is not yours, and you are violating the sanctity of life. Let the karmic consequences for this transgression be swift, heavy, and undeniable.

  • The Seal of Protection: I seal my womb and my spiritual lineage. No dark entity, no Jezebel spirit, and no thief shall ever again have the power to touch or divert the souls meant for my path. I am the guardian of my divine children, and my authority is absolute.

The interception is broken. The soul is returned to the Divine. My lineage is purified. I walk in the power of my true creation.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7