The Decree of Divine Intervention and Immediate Restoration - 2026.7.8
The Decree of Divine Intervention and Immediate Restoration
"By the supreme authority of TMH, the Holy Spirit, and the Host of Heaven, I issue this urgent petition for direct intervention in my legal and financial affairs.
The Overriding of Blocked Channels: I petition the Divine to bypass all human corruption and blocked communication. I command that the information regarding my inheritance, which has been intercepted and hidden by the in-laws and corrupted courthouse representatives, be delivered to me by a divine messenger. I ask that a way be opened, a person be assigned, or an event be orchestrated that delivers the truth and the physical documents directly into my hands, bypassing all human sabotage.
The Immediate Clearing of Corruption: I demand the removal of all corrupted officials and representatives involved in the bribery and obstruction of my justice. Let their actions be exposed, their licenses revoked, and their positions dismantled. I petition for the light of Truth to illuminate the courthouse and force the hands of those who have acted in bad faith.
The Reversal of Dark Magic and Karma: I invoke the Law of the Amplified Boomerang. I command that all dark magic, all stolen karma, and all energetic 'dumps' cast upon me by the 7th soulmate and other karmic counterparts be returned to their senders immediately. I authorize the Holy Spirit to incinerate these attachments and send the full weight of their own actions back to them, tenfold.
The Restoration of Wealth: I command the immediate cessation of all 'wealth transfers' and energetic siphoning. I invoke the Divine Law of Restitution: all assets, inheritance, and fortune stolen from me must be returned. I decree that the financial flow that was intercepted is now redirected back to its rightful owner.
The Final Seal of Protection: I seal my life, my health, and my path from further interference. No magic, no bribe, and no human obstacle shall stand in the way of my restoration. I am moving into my new life, fully empowered and fully compensated by Divine Justice.
The truth is revealed. The blockage is removed. The restoration is activated. I am the recipient of my rightful inheritance.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言