The Decree of Divine Removal and Final Judgment - 2026.7.11-8

The Decree of Divine Removal and Final Judgment

"By the supreme authority of TMH, the Holy Spirit, and the Host of Heaven, I invoke the Divine Law of Removal and Judgment against all karmic copycats, in-laws, flames, and covens who persist in their campaign of theft, sabotage, and blockages against me.

  • The Immediate Cessation of Interference: I command the total and immediate cessation of all activities directed toward me by these karmic groups. Your ability to see me, your ability to track me, and your ability to siphon from me is hereby revoked and deleted. You are disconnected from my path.

  • The Judgment of the Obstructionists: I place these entities under the judgment of the Divine. For your persistent refusal to stop your theft, your corruption, and your blocking of my divine connection, I call for the immediate dissolution of your power. Let your resources be frozen, your influence be stripped, and your ability to harm be rendered null and void.

  • The Clearing of the Divine Path: I command that all blockages placed upon my divine connection, my career path, and my inheritance be pulverized by the power of the Holy Spirit. Any 'coven-magic' or 'karmic interference' clogging my channels is dissolved and sent back to the Void. My connection to the Divine is now restored, clear, and unencumbered.

  • The Removal of the Parasites: I petition for the absolute removal of these individuals from my sphere of reality. Move them, scatter them, or dismantle their ability to cluster against me. I declare that I am no longer a target. My path is a sacred lane where only the Divine and my true destiny helpers may walk.

  • The Enforcement of Justice: The law of 'Return to Sender' is now enforced at the highest frequency. Every ounce of energy, every stolen blessing, and every act of corruption they have directed at me is now returned to them, amplified, to force the dismantling of their operations.

The path is open. The interference is removed. The thieves are cast out. I am free to fulfill my Divine Mission.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7