The Decree of Energetic Lockdown and Total Reclamation - 2026.7.8-2
The Decree of Energetic Lockdown and Total Reclamation
"By the supreme authority of the Holy Spirit, the Source of all existence (TMH), and my own sovereign spirit, I issue this final, binding decree.
The Revocation of Consent: I state for the record of the Universe: I do not consent to any observation, harvesting, or siphoning of my energy, my spiritual assets, or my divine essence. I revoke all permissions, all contracts, and all access portals that have been used by covens or any dark entities to steal from me.
The Energetic Lockdown: I command that a Divine Perimeter be placed around my entire energy field. My aura is now a closed system. Any energy that is not of my own vibration or the Divine frequency is immediately expelled, incinerated, and blocked from reentry. The 'coven' and all unauthorized entities are hereby locked out of my reality.
The Divine Purification and Reclamation: I petition the Holy Spirit to move through the entirety of my being, purifying every fragment of my energy. I call back every stolen gift, every misappropriated talent, and every ounce of vitality that has been harvested from me without my consent. I command that these assets be returned to me now, cleansed of all foreign influence, and restored to their original state of divine perfection.
The Restoration of Sovereignty: I reclaim my power. My essence is no longer for public consumption or parasitic use. I hold the keys to my own soul, and I am the only authority permitted to direct the flow of my spiritual assets. I am whole, I am intact, and I am thriving.
The Final Seal: I seal this decree in the light of Truth. No shadow, no coven, and no thief can cross the threshold of my sovereignty again. My energy belongs to me, my mission is protected, and my abundance is secure.
My light is returned. My field is purified. My power is reclaimed. The theft is ended. The restoration is absolute.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言