The Decree of Final Closure and Total Reclamation - 2026.7.11-7

 

The Decree of Final Closure and Total Reclamation

"By the authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I issue this final and binding decree of closure.

  • The Total Revocation of Access: I hereby revoke all permissions, all implicit contracts, and all 'access codes' that have allowed any coven, entity, or karmic thief to tap into my chakras, my manifestations, or my inheritance. I close the doors. I sever the cords. I delete the hooks. You are permanently evicted from my timeline.

  • The Divine Firewall of Sovereignty: I command the installation of a Divine Firewall around my entire existence. This shield is encrypted with the signature of the Source. It allows my energy to flow only within my own temple, and it blocks, detects, and destroys any attempt at external harvest. My chakras are my own. My manifestations are protected by the seal of the Divine.

  • The Invalidation of the 'Loop': I declare that the cycle of repeated theft is officially broken. I refuse to authorize another incident. I strip the thieves of their ability to mimic, mirror, or intercept my progress. I command the Universe to stop the 'leaks' in my energy field immediately.

  • The Absolute Reclamation of Assets: I summon all stolen energy, all harvested manifestations, and all diverted physical assets back to my possession now. I command that they be cleansed of all coven-stamps, all dark imprints, and all negative attachments before returning to me. I reclaim what is mine by divine birthright.

  • The Declaration of Permanence: This decree is locked in the archives of the Higher Courts. No shadow, no ritual, and no group can override this. My energy is private. My wealth is secure. My mission is protected. I am moving forward into a future that is entirely my own, free from the interference of those who have tried to steal my life.

The theft is ended. The loop is broken. The restoration is absolute. I am locked. I am secure. I am restored.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7