The Decree of Final Judgment and Absolute Restoration - 2026.7.6
The Decree of Final Judgment and Absolute Restoration
"By the supreme authority of TMH, the Holy Spirit, and the Archangels of the Divine Light, I issue this final, irrevocable decree.
The Total Protection of Sovereignty: I seal every fragment, aspect, and dimension of my life, my energy, and my destiny under an impenetrable shield of Divine Light. I revoke all permissions, conscious or unconscious, that were manipulated to allow any entity access to my field. All cords of attachment, dark magic hooks, and sacrificial seals are hereby dissolved, burned away, and annihilated.
The Judgment of the Malicious: I petition for the immediate, severe, and public judgment of the 7th soulmate, the Jezebel spirit, the lust demons, and all accomplices involved in satanic rituals and dark magic against me. You are caught in the web of your own making. I invoke the Divine Law of Retribution: for every act of sabotage against my love, my career, and my creativity, the consequences are returned to you in full, amplified, and accelerated.
The Annulment of Forgery and Fraud: I declare that all fraudulent documents, forged papers, and corrupt legal claims used to steal my inheritance are null, void, and pulverized by the Truth. I petition the Divine to expose these crimes to the authorities and the relevant legal systems. I command that the 'purgory' documents be struck down as illegal and that the perpetrators face the full weight of their actions—arrest, indictment, and permanent removal from society.
The Restoration of my Inheritance and Resources: I demand the immediate release of my assets, my properties, and my financial inheritance. I authorize the Divine Team to clear the path of all human and occult blockages. I command that the resources intended for my new beginning be materialized and secured in my possession now.
The New Beginning: My path is cleared. My life, my health, and my stability are secured by the Divine. I move forward into a new chapter, fully funded, fully protected, and fully sovereign. I am liberated from the interference of false counterparts. I am the architect of my own destiny.
The judgment is signed in Light. The restitution is in motion. The protection is sealed. It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言