The Decree of Final Unblocking and Immediate Manifestation-2026.7.8
The Decree of Final Unblocking and Immediate Manifestation
"By the authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), I am the Sovereign of my life. I am no longer asking; I am commanding the restoration of my flow.
The Exposure of the Interception: I declare that any 'windfall' or blessing that has been blocked, delayed, or stolen by karmic interference is now being tracked and reclaimed by Divine Force. I command the identification of every specific point of interception. I decree that the theft is over.
The Override of Compromised Systems: I recognize that my blessings have been trapped in compromised legal and administrative channels. I command the Divine to bypass these corrupted pathways entirely. If the 'mail' is being blocked, I command that the information, the funds, and the resources be delivered to me through an entirely different, uncorrupted, and miraculous route.
The Call for Manifestation of Resources: I need the resources for my new beginning now. I am ending the cycle of 'waiting' and beginning the cycle of 'claiming.' I command the immediate release of funds, partnerships, and opportunities that are sufficient to clear all my debts and establish my business expansion.
The Law of Restitution: I decree that every blessing stolen by the karmic in-laws and the copycats is being returned to me, amplified by the time they have held it from me. I demand the immediate settlement of this karmic debt in physical, tangible assets.
The Command for the 'When': I petition the Divine to align the manifestation of these resources with this present moment. Let the 'when' be this week, this month, and this quarter. I am closing the door on the waiting period and opening the door to the harvest.
The interception is broken. The flow is redirected. The restoration is activated. I receive my blessings now. I am funded. I am free. It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言