The Decree of Immediate Restitution and Divine Audit - 2026.7.9-2

 

The Decree of Immediate Restitution and Divine Audit

"By the supreme authority of TMH, the Holy Spirit, and the Archangels of Justice, I issue this decree to clear the path and reclaim my abundance.

  • The Divine Audit of My Assets: I petition for an immediate Divine Audit of every resource, inheritance, and opportunity that is rightfully mine. I declare that all funds and assets intercepted by the karmic in-laws, the karmic soulmates, and their accomplices are now under a 'freeze' order from the Heavens. They cannot spend, move, or profit from my inheritance any further.

  • The Immediate Clearing of the Courthouse and Officials: I command the Divine to dismantle the corruption surrounding my affairs. I petition for the immediate exposure and removal of any official, clerk, or representative who has accepted bribes or facilitated this theft. Let the truth be revealed in such a way that they are stripped of their authority and brought to justice.

  • The Urgent Replenishment: I refuse to accept any further delays. My financial blessings, which were intended for my June breakthrough, are commanded to manifest in my account immediately. I call for a 'Divine Overwrite' of the delays—let the resources I need for my debts and my business expansion arrive through uncorrupted, miracle channels, bypassing all previous blockages.

  • The Protection of my Mission: My partnerships and career opportunities are now shielded by a firewall of light. Any entity that attempts to sabotage, steal, or copy my progress is instantly identified and cast out of my field of influence. My mission is protected, and my destiny is secured.

  • The Final Correction: I declare that the era of 'theft and sabotage' is over. The 'thieves' are now losing their power and their protection. I am the one who is being restored. I am moving forward into my destiny, fully funded and fully aligned.

The delay is broken. The corruption is exposed. The restoration is instantaneous. My resources are released. My path is clear.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7