The Decree of Radical Individuality and Sovereign Boundaries - 2026.7.11 -3

 

The Decree of Radical Individuality and Sovereign Boundaries

"By the authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), I proclaim my presence in this world as a unique, unrepeatable manifestation of Divine Light.

  • The Proclamation of Self: I am the sole architect of my consciousness, my healing, and my evolution. My energy is not a communal resource. My growth is not for the consumption of the parasitic. I stand apart, fully distinct, and perfectly defined by my own Divine blueprint.

  • The Severance of Entanglement: I command that all energetic ties, cords, and hooks used by my enemies to drain my progress are now severed. I reject all attempts to mirror my energy, steal my healing, or co-opt my growth. I am not your source of life; you are entirely cut off from my supply.

  • The Inviolable Boundary: I draw a circle of sovereign fire around my individuality. Inside this circle, only my own energy, my own truth, and my own Divine guidance may reside. Any external attempt to infiltrate, influence, or siphon my frequency is immediately repelled, dissolved, and returned to its source.

  • The Acceleration of Growth: My healing is mine. My expansion is mine. I refuse to let the interference of others slow my momentum. I command that all energy, focus, and resources intended for my personal development be redirected back to me, intensified and cleared of all foreign imprints.

  • The Freedom of the Sovereign: I am free to grow at my own speed, in my own way, and by my own design. I am unrecognizable to those who seek to drain me. I am untouchable by those who envy my progress. I am whole, I am independent, and I am thriving.

My individuality is my armor. My sovereignty is my strength. The drain is ended. The connection is severed. My light is my own.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7