The Decree of Restoration and the Law of Return - 2026.7.4
The Decree of Restoration and the Law of Return
"By the authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), and by the power of my own sovereign spirit, I issue this irrevocable command.
I stand in the light of absolute truth, and I declare that my financial flow, my rightful inheritance, and my soul connections are restored to me now.
The Law of Return: I command that every ounce of negative energy, every block, every manipulation, and every spell or ritual cast against my financial flow by the karmic copycat and her associates be returned to its sender instantly. Do not send this energy to me; return it to the one who initiated it, amplified and clarified, so that the origin of the blockage is revealed to all.
The Severance of the Thief: I sever all energetic ties to this individual. I recognize the pattern of the 'copycat'—a parasitic energy that attempts to steal what it cannot create. I declare that the era of this theft is over. I lock my energy, my assets, and my opportunities away from your reach. You are permanently blocked from my frequency.
The Liberation of My Inheritance: I command that all stolen inheritance and assets be released. The blockages you have placed are shattered. I call for the immediate, physical manifestation of my financial resources. I demand that the Universe force the hands of those holding what is mine, and I command that all obstacles to my prosperity be removed by the fire of Divine Justice.
The Reclamation of Connections: You have intercepted and manipulated my soul-aligned connections for your own gain. I declare those interventions void. I release any soulmate you have attempted to trap, and I call back the true, high-level connections meant for me. I close the 'honeytrap' you have constructed and burn it away with the light of truth.
The Restoration of Flow: I am now operating in a field of total abundance. My financial channels are open, my career path is cleared, and my resources are arriving with speed and precision. I am protected by Divine Law, and I am thriving in the life that is rightfully mine.
The energy is returned. The theft is nullified. The path is open. I am restored to my power, my wealth, and my true destiny.
It is decreed. It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言