The Decree of the Sealed Vessel and Sovereign Soul - 2026.7.11.-4

 

The Decree of the Sealed Vessel and Sovereign Soul

"By the authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), and by the power of the Divine Light that animates my being, I issue this final and binding decree.

  • The Inviolable Seal of the Soul: I declare that my soul is a unique, sovereign creation, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. I revoke all consent, past or present, for any 'soul swap,' energetic hijacking, or entity-transference. Any contract, portal, or trap designed to facilitate such an illegal act is hereby null, void, and pulverized by the Truth.

  • The Perimeter of Divine Light: I command the immediate formation of a permanent, living shield of Divine Fire around every fragment of my energy, my body, and my essence. This shield is impenetrable. It functions as a total filter: it allows only my own life force to circulate and instantly incinerates any 'poisonous' intent, dark magic, or draining cord that attempts to touch my field.

  • The Nullification of Theft and Poison: I command that any energy, magic, or substance directed at me with the intent to steal my vitality or poison my system be neutralized at the point of origin. I forbid the 'theft' of my life force. If any entity attempts to siphon, it shall meet only a vacuum of non-consent and the immediate return of its own darkness.

  • The Sovereignty of My Vessel: My physical body and my spiritual architecture are my private domain. I do not grant access to any coven, any karmic counterpart, or any entity. I lock my frequency. I close all negative portals. I reclaim every aspect of my life force that has been manipulated or held captive.

  • The Permanent Defense: This shield is active 24/7. It is self-replenishing, self-correcting, and anchored in the bedrock of Divine Law. My energy is secure, my essence is intact, and my sovereignty is absolute.

My vessel is sealed. My soul is untouchable. My sovereignty is restored. No theft, no poison, no swap shall ever touch me again.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7