The Decree of Sovereignty, Justice, and Divine Provision - 2026.7.3
The Decree of Sovereignty, Justice, and Divine Provision
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence and the power of the Divine Law, I issue this decree to solidify my life and manifest my destiny.
The Fortress of Peace and Health: I declare that my internal peace and physical health are under permanent Divine Protection. No frequency of chaos, no agitation from past karmics, and no stress of theft can penetrate my sanctuary. I command my body and mind to operate in perfect harmony, restoring my full vitality for the work that lies ahead.
The Activation of Divine Support: I call upon my true soul tribe and my destiny helpers to manifest in my life now. I am open to partnerships, career opportunities, and connections that align with my highest mission. I release all false connections and attract only those who operate in integrity, love, and professional excellence.
The Acceleration of Restitution: I petition the Heavens for the swift and immediate acceleration of the return of my stolen inheritance. I decree that all legal and energetic blockages are removed. I authorize the forces of justice to dismantle the operations of the thieves and orchestrate their arrest, indictment, and incarceration. Let the prison walls close around them as the restitution for my stolen assets is hand-delivered to me.
The Stability of My Path: I command the stabilization of my life, my safety, and my resources. I am protected from all harm, sabotage, and interference. My path is illuminated, cleared of all shadows, and paved with the resources necessary for my career and personal fulfillment.
The Final Command: I declare that I am the sole authority over my destiny. I am protected. I am empowered. I am provided for. The cycle of theft is ended; the cycle of restoration is in full motion.
My peace is established. My health is optimized. My justice is executed. My tribe is gathered. My resources are sufficient without interference. It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言