The Decree of Spiritual Asset Protection - 2026.7.11-2
The Decree of Spiritual Asset Protection
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, and the Archangels of the Divine Light, I issue this formal and binding decree.
The Revocation of Access: I declare that my spiritual gifts, my innate wisdom, my creative power, and all my energetic assets are the exclusive property of my soul. I revoke all permissions, agreements, and loopholes—conscious or unconscious—that have allowed any coven, practitioner, or dark agent to access, use, or mimic my gifts. Your access is hereby permanently terminated.
The Installation of the Divine Firewall: I command the Holy Spirit to place an impenetrable firewall of Divine Light around every aspect of my spiritual essence. This barrier is encrypted with the signature of the Source. It recognizes only my own vibration; all dark magic, all attempted astral theft, and all parasitic probes are automatically detected, neutralized, and returned to their origin as a directive of justice.
The Invalidation of Dark Magic: I declare that any dark magic cast to tether my assets, to steal my light, or to redirect my power is null and void. I break every seal, every ritualistic link, and every curse designed to weaponize my gifts against me or others. You cannot use me, and you cannot use what is mine.
The Reclamation of My Essence: I reclaim every fragment of my spiritual power that has been harvested by the collective of the dark. I command that all my light, my knowledge, and my unique frequencies be stripped away from any and all dark works, returned to me immediately, cleansed, and restored to its original, pristine state.
The Final Enforcement: From this moment forward, my spiritual assets are locked, guarded, and under the sole jurisdiction of the Divine. Any attempt to cross this boundary will result in the immediate exposure of the perpetrator and the total dismantling of their operations.
My gifts are sacred. My energy is impenetrable. My power is my own.I am the sole guardian of my divine mandate.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言