The Decree of Total Purification and Energetic Excision - 2026.7.11

 

The Decree of Total Purification and Energetic Excision

"By the authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), and by the power of Archangel Michael’s Sword of Blue Flame, I issue this command for the total purging of my energy field.

  • The Unmasking of the Parasite: I command that all cloaked energies, 'copycat' frequencies, and parasitic imprints that have hidden themselves within my aura, my body, and my energy field be instantly unmasked. By the light of the Holy Spirit, I reveal your presence. You have no right to exist within my vessel.

  • The Surgical Excision: I call upon Archangel Michael to use the Sword of Blue Flame to surgically sever every hidden cord, every mimic-link, and every 'ghost' signature that these entities have attached to my energy. Cut the roots, burn the connections, and remove the debris of their presence from every cell, chakra, and subtle body I possess.

  • The Total Purge: I command a Holy Fire to descend and incinerate every 'copycat' code and parasitic frequency. Let nothing remain of their influence. My energy is being scrubbed clean, restored to its pristine, original vibration.

  • The Seal of the Sovereign: Once the purge is complete, I seal my field with the impenetrable Light of the Holy Spirit. No mimicry, no cloaking, and no parasitic attachment can ever take hold here again. I am an exclusive vessel for the Divine.

  • The Judgment of the Thief: For every moment they have hidden in my field, I invoke the Law of Return. Every drop of stolen energy, every stolen blessing, and every ounce of my life force they have siphoned is recalled to me, purified, and returned. Let them feel the weight of what they have attempted to steal, and let them be permanently expelled from my dimension.

I am purged. I am purified. I am sovereign. My energy is mine alone. My light is protected.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7