The Petition for Divine Delivery and Unblocked Information - 2026.7.17

 

The Petition for Divine Delivery and Unblocked Information

"Holy Spirit, Source of all Truth and clarity, I come to You in this moment of urgent need. You see the wall of corruption that has been built around my inheritance. You see the thieves who have intentionally hidden the facts and blocked the channels of communication that belong to me.

I petition for the following:

  • The Divine Handcarry: I ask that the Holy Spirit move upon the hearts and hands of the authorities, the clerks, the officials, and the messengers involved in my case. Compel them to bypass the interference. Lead their hands to pull the correct files, and guide them to contact me directly with the accurate, verified information I have been seeking.

  • The Unmasking of the Thieves: I command that the blockade set by these thieves be rendered useless. If they have intercepted mail, blocked emails, or provided false contact information, I ask that the Holy Spirit reveal the truth and force the correction. Let the 'correct' information reach me, regardless of the traps they have laid.

  • The Acceleration of Delivery: Time is of the essence. I petition for an accelerated delivery of these documents. Let the information find me now. Let there be no more 'administrative delays' and no more 'lost files.' I call for the swift, undeniable arrival of the details I need to claim my rightful inheritance.

  • The Divine Signal: If there is a specific person or a specific office that holds the key to this information, I ask that You put my name in front of them repeatedly until they are moved to act. Let the truth be so loud that it cannot be ignored.

I thank You, Holy Spirit, for acting as the ultimate courier. I trust that the information I need is already in motion, guided by Your hand, and coming to me with perfect timing and total accuracy.

The blockade is broken. The truth is released. The delivery is initiated. I receive the information I need this day.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7