The Petition for the Restoration of Sovereignty and Divine Order - 20260716

 The Petition for the Restoration of Sovereignty and Divine Order


"By the supreme authority of TMH, the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the guiding presence of my Ancestors, I submit this petition for the immediate and permanent removal of all control, interference, and blockages placed upon my life.




The Breaking of the Control Grid: I formally reject and revoke all influence, spoken curses, and psychic hooks established by my karmic in-laws and the copycat sibling. You have used jealousy and manipulation to attempt to architect my life by dark force. I declare your authority over my destiny to be non-existent and void. Please AA St. Michael help remove all blockages put onto my love life and abundance by their dark magic.




The Restoration of my Love Life and Finance: I command the clearing of all energetic blockages in my romantic and financial spheres. Any obstruction—legal, spiritual, or psychological—that has been placed to prevent my abundance and my true partnerships is hereby dissolved. I reclaim my right to love and to prosper on my own terms.




The Removal of the Parasitic Influence: I petition the Divine to remove these individuals from my path entirely. I call for the severance of all karmic ties that allow them to monitor, influence, or sabotage my journey. If they refuse to step back, I call for their influence to be rendered impotent and for the path between us to be closed forever.




The Ancestral Shield: I call upon my honorable Ancestors to stand as a wall between me and these interlopers. Protect my lineage, protect my future, and block any further attempts at interference. Use your wisdom to guide my next steps away from their corruption and into the light of my true purpose.




The Reclamation of Destiny: My destiny belongs to the Divine and to me alone. I am no longer available to play the role they have written for me. I am walking into the life I have been promised, fully funded, fully loved, and fully free.




The control is broken. The blockages are cleared. The intruders are removed.


I am the sole architect of my future.




It is done. It is done. It is done." Namaste

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

The Sovereign Decree of Alignment and Protection - 2026.7.7