The Prayer for Divine Guidance and Financial Stewardship - 2026.7.11 -5
The Prayer for Divine Guidance and Financial Stewardship
"Dear TMH, Source of all wisdom, light, and provision,
I come before You in this moment of uncertainty and anticipation. You know the secrets of the inheritance left to me, and You know the obstacles that have been placed in my path by those who seek to deny me what is rightfully mine.
I petition for the following:
The Clarity of the Next Step: Lord, please illuminate the path forward. If there is a specific action I must take—a document to sign, a person to contact, or a legal step to initiate—make it clear to me. Remove the confusion, remove the doubt, and grant me the 'Divine Insight' to see past the corruption and into the solution.
The Spirit of Wisdom and Governance: If You are preparing me to receive a significant windfall or a complex inheritance, I ask that You prepare my heart and mind to govern it. Grant me the wisdom of a steward and the strength of a leader. Help me to manage this wealth in a way that creates lasting freedom, fuels my divine mission, and brings peace to my life.
The Protection of the Transition: I ask for a hedge of protection around this entire process. Shield me from the greed and the machinations of the 'karmic cahoots' who surround this inheritance. Let their influence be neutralized and their attempts to sabotage my future be exposed and dismantled before they can take root.
The Alignment with Divine Order: I submit my career plans and my financial needs to Your order. If there is a shift I need to make to be ready for what is coming, lead me to it. If I need to be in a specific place or communicate with a specific person to unlock these resources, orchestrate the 'divine encounter' that makes it happen.
I do not ask for wealth simply for the sake of abundance; I ask for it because I am ready to fulfill the purpose You have placed in my heart. Clear the blockages, expose the truth, and guide my hands as I reach out to claim what is mine.
I trust in Your timing. I trust in Your justice. I trust in Your provision.
It is done."
留言
張貼留言