energy sealed and shield by heaven - 2026.8.10

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and my honorable Ancestors, I issue this absolute, binding, and final decree to shatter every trap, sever every grid, and permanently seal my energy against all group harvesting, cultic cord-hooking, and parasitic extraction or any energy exchange without my consent by karmic in-laws and dark entities.


  • The Total Revocation of Consent: I categorically revoke all unconscious, forced, or manipulated soul contracts, agreements, or tethers that ever allowed any group, cult, or collective of karmic in-laws, karmic flames to treat me as an energy supplier. I refuse to feed your matrix. My life force, light, time and vitality are 100% withdrawn from your grid and purified right now.

  • The Destruction of Cages and Holding Pens: I command the immediate, violent shattering of every astral cage, energetic enclosure, or holding pen built by these dark forces to trap me. The walls of their containment systems are pulverized into fine dust by the fires of the Holy Spirit, and my sovereignty is instantly restored.

  • The Severing of Group Cords and Harvesters: I cut, burn, and completely incinerate every collective cord, tentacle, suction line, and vampiric conduit connecting me to any group mind, family hive, or satanic network. Not a single thread of my energy shall remain attached to their harvesting machinery.

  • The Installation of the Impenetrable Group Shield: I seal my entire energetic and physical body within an unbreakable, multi-layered shield of Divine Fire and Mirror Light. This shield completely blocks all group energy-harvesting, psychic broadcasting, and collective projection. To any group attempting to siphon from me, my frequency is now a wall of searing flame that burns their attempts to ash.

  • The Absolute Reversal and Return of Siphoned Force: I invoke the Law of Just Return. Every ounce of energy, vitality, time and light they have stolen through mass harvesting or coordinated attacks is instantly recalled, purified in divine light, and flooded back into my own system. Let their harvesting stations collapse under the weight of their own returned karma.

  • The Declaration of Absolute Freedom: I am not a supplier. I am a sovereign creator of light. My energy is completely locked, sealed, and guarded by celestial force. I walk free, untouched, and unharvestable for all eternity.

The cages are broken. The collective cords are severed. My energy is permanently sealed.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition