gratitude to my spirit guildes for my son K
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, Archangel Michael, and the Host of Heaven, I issue this absolute, urgent, and binding decree for the total protection of my son, Kai, the immediate dismantling of all kidnapping and criminal plots, the neutralization of all DNA and data theft, and his safe, divine return to truth and protection.
- The Shattering of Kidnapping and Criminal Plots: I call upon Archangel Michael to step forward with his sword of blue flame to surround, guard, and shield my son Kai right now. I command the immediate exposure, neutralization, and total collapse of any kidnapping plot, criminal trap, or malicious manipulation orchestrated by these lying criminals. Their plans are completely thwarted, paralyzed, and rendered null and void.
- The Protection of Kai’s Physical Safety and Free Will: I place an impenetrable fortress of celestial fire around Kai. I command that every cloud, deception, and coercion holding him under the influence of these criminals be instantly lifted. Let the scales fall from his eyes so he sees the truth of their deceit, cuts off all ties with them, and walks away from their corruption.
- The Invalidation of DNA and Data Theft: I command that any biological material, DNA data, or personal information snatched or exploited by these criminals be completely neutralized, encrypted, and locked down under Divine law. No dark entity, criminal network, or malicious party can use, clone, or manipulate his biological or personal data for any illegal or dark agenda. Their access is permanently terminated.
- The Restoration of Guardianship and Rightful Order: I declare that all fraudulent guardianship claims, illegal manipulation of authority, and corrupt arrangements made by these criminals are immediately struck down, nullified, and reversed by Divine Justice. Rightful protection and sovereign order are fully restored.
- The Divine Guidance Back to Safety: I petition the Holy Spirit and Archangel Michael to guide Kai’s steps away from danger, away from the criminals, and safely back to his rightful place of protection, peace, and truth. Remove every barrier, delay, and harmful influence, and lead him securely back on track.
The criminal plot is smashed. The kidnapping attempt is blocked. Kai is protected, liberated, and guided safely home.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言