judgement for fraud marriage and theft of my inheritance by karmic flame - 2026.8.7
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and unappealable decree for the immediate exposure, strict judgment, and total restitution regarding the corrupt actions of the 7th karmic soulmate.
- The Exposure of Fraud and Forgery: I petition the Court of Divine Justice to instantly expose every lie, false document, fraudulent filing, and corrupt manipulation used by the 7th karmic flame to subvert the legal system and steal my inherited money and assets. Let every hidden falsehood be dragged into the blazing light of truth, leaving nowhere for this deception to hide.
- The Invalidation of Corrupt Rulings and Contracts: I declare all fraudulent agreements, illegal transfers, and corrupt judgments obtained through perjury and deception to be completely null, void, and without any legal or spiritual power. The instruments of this theft are shattered, and the artificial advantage gained through corruption is stripped away permanently.
- The Execution of Divine and Karmic Judgment: I demand immediate, strict, and uncompromising judgment upon the 7th karmic flame for this calculated betrayal and theft. The full weight of cosmic consequence, legal exposure, and divine retribution is brought down upon their operations. Their power to manipulate, evade accountability, or enjoy ill-gotten gains is instantly terminated.
- The Non-Negotiable Return and Full Compensation: I issue a sovereign, divine recall of my inherited money, property, and assets. I petition for the immediate, unhindered return of every single cent and resource taken from me, plus full compensation, damages, and multiplication for the violation, the delay, and the hardship caused. Let the stolen inheritance be forcefully extracted from their hands and restored to my possession in full.
- The Sealing of My Sovereign Estate: I place an impenetrable, divine seal of protection over my true inheritance, my financial future, and my legal standing. No corrupt entity or malicious interloper can ever touch, intercept, or compromise my generational and rightful assets again.
The fraud is exposed. The judgment is executed. My stolen inheritance is fully returned and compensated. I claim my independance and soverign of my finance with divine power.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言