judgement for trust fund theft
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and urgent decree for the immediate exposure, strict criminal judgment, and full restitution regarding the theft of my trust fund and inheritance by my karmic sibling copycat.
- The Exposure of Fraud and Criminal Theft: I petition the Court of Divine Justice to instantly rip away every mask, cover-up, and deception used by this karmic sibling copycat to unlawfully access, drain, and steal my trust fund and inheritance. Let every fraudulent document, unauthorized transfer, lie, and illegal manipulation be dragged into the blazing light of absolute truth, exposing her criminal actions fully to the universe and all governing authorities.
- The Execution of Instant and Strict Judgment: I demand immediate, uncompromising, and swift judgment upon this individual for her calculated betrayal, exploitation, and theft. The full weight of divine retribution, exposure, and cosmic consequence is brought down upon her operations. Her power to enjoy, hide, or benefit from ill-gotten gains is instantly terminated, and her corrupt schemes collapse upon her.
- The Invalidation of All Illegal Assets and Control: I declare all fraudulent claims, forged signatures, and unlawful holdings she maintains over my trust and financial assets to be completely null, void, and stripped of all power. The artificial advantage she gained through criminality is dismantled permanently.
- The Absolute and Complete Return of My Trust Fund: I issue a sovereign, divine recall of my trust fund and entire inheritance. I petition for the immediate, unhindered return of every single cent, asset, and resource stolen from me, multiplied with full compensation for the damage, stress, and delay caused. Let the stolen funds be forcefully extracted from her hands and restored directly into my absolute possession.
- The Impenetrable Sealing of My Financial Future: I place a blazing, multi-layered shield of Divine Fire over my bank accounts, trusts, and financial estate. No sibling, karmic interloper, or criminal actor can ever touch, intercept, or compromise my wealth and resources again.
The theft is exposed. The criminal judgment is executed. My trust fund and inheritance are fully returned and secured.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言