justice to corrupted crime ring

"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and unalterable decree to completely strip away all illegally obtained wealth, corrupted gains, and stolen opportunities from my enemies, and to execute immediate divine compensation and justice in my favor.

  • The Complete Stripping of Corrupt and Illegally Obtained Wealth: I petition the Court of Divine Justice to instantly freeze, confiscate, and strip away every cent of wealth, every asset, and every opportunity that my enemies have acquired through corruption, manipulation, illicit trades, and exploitation. Let their ill-gotten gains be completely dismantled, leaving them with zero power, zero leverage, and zero stolen resources.

  • The Invalidation of Unfair Systems and Sex-Traded Advantages: I expose and nullify every corrupted system, backroom deal, and traded sexual favor used by these individuals to unlawfully elevate themselves, block my path, and steal what rightfully belongs to me. The artificial advantages they manufactured are instantly shattered and reduced to nothing.

  • The Immediate Execution of Divine Compensation and Justice: I demand immediate, strict, and total cosmic justice. Let every ounce of wealth, energy, and opportunity they wrongfully took from me be seized by divine authority and redirected back to its rightful owner. I claim my full financial compensation, multiplied and restored to my sovereign control.

  • The Permanent Sealing of My Rightful Abundance: My wealth, my cash flow, my business success, and my financial freedom are locked into a secure, divine timeline. No enemy can ever intercept, corrupt, or manipulate my prosperity again.

The stolen wealth is stripped from my enemies. The corrupt systems are broken. My full compensation and financial freedom are executed and secured.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition