manifesting expansion opportunities

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Court of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and accelerated decree to instantly smash all opposition, shatter every artificial block set by enemies, and rapidly manifest multiple, unstoppable streams of income, business ventures, and high-level partnerships.


  • The Complete Shattering of Sabotage and Financial Blocks: I command the immediate, violent destruction of every energetic barrier, financial ceiling, and sabotage attempt deployed by enemies to block my cash flow, business growth, and professional opportunities. All interference is pulverized into dust, and the paths they tried to close are blown wide open by divine fire.

  • The Rapid Manifestation of Multiple Streams of Income: I call upon the Host of Heaven to open up floods of abundance from unexpected and expected sources alike. I command multiple streams of lucrative income—through business ventures, career expansions, high-ticket partnerships, and new ventures—to manifest rapidly, smoothly, and massively into my physical reality right now.

  • The Influx of Righteous, High-Level Partnerships: I summon aligned, high-vibrational, and prosperous business partners, clients, and collaborators to my door. Every deceptive or draining contract is replaced by golden, mutually beneficial, and highly profitable alliances that accelerate my success and protect my wealth.

  • The Divine Acceleration of My Wealth and Business Growth: I strip away all delays, friction, and sluggishness. My business projects and work opportunities move at lightning speed under divine timing. Every seed I plant yields an immediate, bountiful harvest of financial freedom, stability, and expansive success.

  • The Absolute Sealing of My Financial Fortress: I place an impenetrable, blazing seal of divine prosperity over all my income streams, bank accounts, business assets, and financial future. No enemy, saboteur, or dark force can ever touch, drain, or intercept my money again.

The sabotage is broken. The income streams are flowing. Multiple streams of wealth and opportunity are fully manifested and secured in my life.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition