manipulation by dark force is blocked - 2026.8.3
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Court of Divine Justice, I issue this final, absolute, and binding decree to shatter all dark-force manipulation, instantly restore my abundance, and execute ultimate justice.
The Complete Annihilation of Manipulation: I command the immediate destruction of every psychological, energetic, and spiritual mechanism used by dark forces, karmic in-laws, the copycat, and karmic flames to control, stall, or manipulate my spiritual progress or divine mission. Their control panels are smashed, and their influence is permanently terminated.
The Total Rejection of Delay and Abuse: I firmly reject and cancel every artificial delay, trial, and unfair burden placed upon my path. I refuse to accept another moment of abuse, blind struggle, or manufactured injustice. The rules of engagement are rewritten by Divine Law right now.
The Immediate Restoration of Stolen Abundance: I issue an absolute, non-negotiable recall of every blessing, opportunity, and financial resource stolen, killed, or blocked by these entities. Let the scales of justice balance immediately. My abundance, wealth, and open doors are forcefully extracted from their hands, purified, and instantly restored to my current timeline in full.
The Execution of Divine Judgment and Penalty: I hand over the karmic in-laws, the copycat, and the karmic flames to the strict, uncompromising judgment of the Divine. You are hereby placed under the ultimate penalty of cosmic law. Your operations are permanently shut down, your power is stripped, and you are subject to the absolute justice and consequences of TMH.
The Sealing of My Sovereign Victory: My path is cleared of all interlopers. I step out of the struggle and into absolute peace, unstoppable progress, and total restoration.
The manipulation is broken. The justice is executed. My abundance is fully restored.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言