petition divine guildance to my Son K

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and my honorable Ancestors, I issue this absolute, binding, and urgent decree for the total protection, energetic sealing, and complete deliverance of my son, Kai, from all energy vampires and parasitic entities.


  • The Immediate Installation of the Divine Seal: I call upon the Holy Spirit to place an impenetrable, blazing seal of Divine Light around Kai’s physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual energy field. This seal acts as an absolute firewall, making him completely invisible, unreachable, and unreadable to any energy vampire, dark entity, or parasitic interloper attempting to drain him.

  • The Severing of All Parasitic Cords: I command every energetic cord, hook, tentacle, and siphon line attached to Kai by any vampire or manipulative matrix to be instantly cut, burned, and incinerated by celestial fire. Not a single thread of his vitality, life force, or light shall be accessed or stolen ever again.

  • The Total Withdrawal of Consent and Protection: I revoke all unauthorized access to Kai. I declare that he is off-limits to any individual, group, or dark force attempting to use him as an energy source or supplier. His energy belongs entirely to himself, his well-being, and his divine growth.

  • The Restoration and Replenishment of His Vitality: I issue an immediate, divine recall of every ounce of energy, strength, and light that has been leeched from Kai. Let it be purified in the sacred fires of the Holy Spirit and instantly flooded back into his mind, body, and spirit, restoring him to vibrant health, peace, and wholeness.

  • The Absolute Guardian Shield: I place Archangel Michael and the Host of Heaven as a permanent guard around Kai, day and night. His space is completely secured, his mind is protected, and his path is cleared of all malicious influence.

Kai's energy is sealed. The vampires are cut off. His vitality is fully restored and protected.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition