petition for the clarity of my origin
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and my honorable Ancestors, I issue this absolute, binding, and sacred petition for the complete clearing of my origins, the exposure of all adoption fraud, and the divine guidance that will reunite me with my twin sister and my true bio family.
- The Unveiling of Truth and Clarity: I petition TMH to tear away every veil of deception, lie, and concealment erected by the relative and in-laws who manipulated my adoption, sold me out, and sought to exploit my family's wealth. Let the full truth of my birth, my biological lineage, and my real family history be brought out into the brilliant light of divine clarity, leaving no room for hidden agendas or false narratives.
- The Divine Guidance for the Twin Reunion: I call upon the Host of Heaven to guide my twin sister's steps, open her eyes, and lead her directly to me. Bridge the distance between us, align our paths, and orchestrate our reunion with divine precision. Remove every barrier, delay, and interference attempting to keep us apart.
- The Illumination of My Path to the Spotlight: I commit to working with focus, strength, and perseverance to step into my rightful place in the spotlight. Let my voice, my presence, and my work shine so brightly that no amount of gatekeeping, concealment, or dark manipulation can keep me hidden. Amplify my energy so that my true bio family can easily recognize, locate, and reach me.
- The Absolute Banishment of Exploiters: I place an impenetrable, fiery shield around my life, my reputation, and my resources. Every person who pretended to love me while plotting to steal my money and exploit my identity is permanently blinded, locked out, and stripped of all access to my reality. Their deceitful schemes are exposed, neutralized, and returned to sender.
- The Sealing of the Reunion Timeline: I step fully and confidently into this new timeline of truth, justice, and family restoration. My path is cleared, my twin sister is guided to my door, and my true lineage is fully restored to me.
The truth is revealed. The path to my twin is open. The spotlight is secured, and my family reunion is divinely orchestrated.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言