prayer - 2026.8.12
whatever the karmic in-laws and karmic flames trying to steal is returned to me instantly.
whatever the karmic in-laws and karmic flames trying to steal is returned to me instantly.
whatever the karmic in-laws and karmic flames trying to steal is returned to me instantly.
my energy is sealed and shielded by heaven, no energy vampire is allowed to access my energy. all tarot readings for my present projects and future expansion are sealed without my conscent or heaven's release.
I reclaim all my power back. I reclaim my birthright.
I reclaim everything stolen back! known or unknown, seen or unseen, it can't be used as weapons against me or for their personal gains without my conscent.4
Please holyspirit keep blocking any past karmic who trying to give me dirty offer as honeytrap for their personal gain. I won't waste my time and energy on any of them.
All of my spiritual gifts are sealed amd protected by holyspirit.
All of my lost energy, spiritual assets are returning to me all at once after purified.
Namaste
留言
張貼留言