prayer2- 2026.8.3

 My soul contract is defined by TMH and my honorable ancesstors.  Any karmic is unauthorized to mend or steal without the supreme authorities confirmation, and violated karmics are punished with harsh instant judgement.

I reclaim all my power back.

I reclaim everything stolen back to mine, known or unknown, seen or unseen.  it can't be used as weapons against me or for personal gain without my conscent.


I declare that no external manipulation, envy, or dark-force delay can cross that threshold or alter the outcome of your labor.

I return all foreign energy to its sender. I reclaim my mental clarity, my focus, and my momentum right now."

All negative energy sent constantly siphon my energy to drain me by dark force, to delay, bind, block anything from me, is returned to the sender instantly, and the sender deserves instant karma.  Any fake bond built without my conscent is destroyed by the sword of AA. St. Michael instantly as protection of my peace.


namaste



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition