protection for finances and connections.
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Court of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and protective decree to permanently block all interference from past karmic copycats, Jezebel siblings, and karmic flames, and to completely secure my new beginning, career opportunities, and upcoming blessings.
- The Total Annihilation of Sabotage: I command the immediate neutralization and collapse of every strategy, psychic attack, and malicious manipulation launched by past karmic copycats, Jezebel siblings, and karmic flames. Their attempts to sabotage my career, finances, connections, and opportunities are completely blocked and rendered powerless by divine fire.
- The Rejection of False Authority: I strip away every illusion of power these interlopers claim to have over me. They have no jurisdiction, no access, and no authority in my life. I stand in absolute sovereignty, fully detached from their games, their envy, and their matrix.
- The Divine Protection of My New Beginnings: I call upon the Holy Spirit to place a golden, impenetrable shield around all my incoming blessings, new partnerships, and career expansions. Every open door, financial influx, and professional connection is guarded, sealed, and guided by celestial light.
- The Smooth Manifestation of Abundance: I clear all artificial friction, delays, and obstacles from my path. My transition into this new chapter is smooth, effortless, and fully supported by divine timing. My opportunities multiply, my wealth expands, and my path flows unobstructed.
- The Sealing of My Victorious Reality: My energy, my work, and my future are entirely locked away from interference. I walk forward into my new dawn with absolute peace, prosperity, and grace.
The sabotage is broken. The new beginning is secured. My blessings are fully protected.
It is done. It is done. It is done. Namaste."
留言
張貼留言