protection from enemies' attacks
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Court of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and devastating decree to permanently block, cut off, and judge all past karmics, unauthorized tarot readers, and dark practitioners attempting to tap into my energy, steal my anointing, or sabotage my life.
- The Total Revocation of Access and Tapping: I completely sever and revoke all unauthorized energetic tethers, cords, and hook-lines used by past karmics, intrusive individuals, or third-party observers. No karmic, no unauthorized tarot reader, and no energetic spy has my consent to tap into my field. Their access is permanently terminated, and their ability to read, monitor, or hook into my energy is instantly paralyzed.
- The Absolute Protection and Recall of My Anointing and Assets: I command the immediate, forceful halt and total reversal of any attempted theft of my anointing, light, shine, and 5D spiritual assets. Every drop of energy, vitality, and spiritual wealth that has been siphoned or manipulated is instantly recalled, purified in divine fire, and flooded back into my own soul and vessel. My light belongs exclusively to me and my divine path.
- The Annihilation of Slander, Rituals, and Dark Magic: I call upon the Host of Heaven to completely shatter, neutralize, and return to sender every curse, hex, binding spell, ritual, and malicious working directed at me. Every piece of slander, psychic projection, and energetic interference launched to knock me off my divine path is instantly pulverized into dust.
- The Restoration of My Roots and Absolute Stability: I place a massive, unshakeable anchor of divine light and grounding protection around my physical roots, my stability, and my foundation. No dark magic or sabotage can shake my standing. I am deeply rooted in divine truth, impenetrable and secure.
- The Sealing of My Sovereign Reality: My energy field, my aura, my 5D assets, and my daily reality are locked away behind a blazing wall of celestial fire. Any entity, karmic, or unauthorized reader attempting to breach this boundary will face immediate divine consequence and absolute rejection.
The energy-tapping is blocked. My anointing and light are fully restored. The dark rituals are smashed, and my roots are completely secured.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言